Returns & Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Stone Traders UK Ltd will issue a refund for any returned goods purchased from us, providing we are notified within 14 days of the delivery date, and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The goods must be returned unused and as new, in saleable condition, and in the original product packaging.
- You are responsible for the cost of the return of the goods, at the same rate as the delivery was, or £100 per pallet, whatever the lesser.
- The goods must be on the pallet exactly how it was delivered, so the driver can load via a pump truck onto the vehicle.
- You are responsible for the goods until they are in our possession and have been deemed as accepted.
- Please include a note with your full name and order number from your invoice, so we can identify the goods